Know someone who is running in the Servus Edmonton Marathon? Check out our spectator hot spots or find a cheer station to join to help pump up the runners!
Spectator Hot Spots
111 Ave & 43 Street at the Beverly Community Centre
– Marathon viewing at 8.5 km & 14 km mark (7:30am to 9:20am)
Ravine Drive at 142 Street
– Half Marathon viewing at 6.8 km & 14.4 km mark (8:20am to 10:45 am)
– Marathon viewing at 27 km& 35.4 km mark (8:35am to 12:45pm)
Riverside Drive, between 95 Ave to Summit Dr.
– Half Marathon viewing at 8.1 & 12.7 km mark (8:40am to 10:30 am)
– Marathon viewing at 29.8 km & 33 km mark (8:40am to 1:00pm)
And, anywhere on Jasper Ave from the venue to 111 Street
**At any of the locations on the course route, please avoid parking on the course roadways
Cheer station locations
Explore Edmonton – Jasper Ave & 105 Street (Beaver Hills House Park)
Central Social Hall – Cheer Location – 10909 Jasper Ave
Lululemon – Jasper Ave to 102 Ave & 111 Street
YEG Fitness – Cheer Location – 102 Ave & 118 Street
Orange Theory Fitness – 102 Ave & 125 Street
Propel Fitness – Summit Drive & 142 Street
River Valley Health – Valleyview Crescent & 137 Street
HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE 2018 SERVUS EDMONTON MARATHON? REGISTER TODAY!